BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Monday, January 6, 2014




 
Myself (December 2013)
 
Hello there reader. My name is Paul and I'd like to say, welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy your little visit through here. So what exactly is this blog about you ask? Well, mostly just to socialize, talk about certain subjects, and provide some advice. I have a big interest in a lot of things on the more creative spectrum from art, drawing, music, video games, and the Gothic subculture / Dark Lifestyle. This blog would probably be best suited for people interested in the Goth subculture (or perhaps, curious about it), music fans, and casual gamers. So hopefully, there will be something you'll like!

As far as the Goth side goes, yes, I am into the Gothic subculture and have been for the past 7 years. I've learned quite a bit about it and thought it would be fun to share my interests as well as provide advice for others who may be interested in the subculture. I'll be tackling subjects like misconceptions, fashion/subsets, tips, and other various topics.

For music, I love a lot of different styles from Alternative Rock, Goth Rock, Grunge, Symphonic Metal, and so much more, predominantly rock though haha. So I'll most likely be doing things like album reviews and Band/Artist spotlights. As for video games, I'll mostly be doing reviews for games I have played.

So with that said, thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully, you'll enjoy your future visit(s) if you decide to check out this blog.  'Till next, I'll catch ya later! Take care!

0 comments: